[caption id="attachment_1234" align="aligncenter" width="500"] Heather says, "My turn! Guess what I'm going to be this Halloween?"[/caption]
As every Scottie Mom with multiple Scotties know, it's a balancing act. You have to make sure you're giving equal amounts of love and attention to each Scottie in the household...or else. Well, as you can imagine, Heather was a little upset Mr. K got to reveal more about his costume than she has been able to so far. So tonight, I turn it over to her and let her give you a few clues:
1. Like my brother's costume, mine isn't that different from the color of my beautiful coat.
2. I don't have much in common with my character...except for the occasional growl and our mutual love of cat...I mean, dog!...naps.
3. The only way I could be as fast as my character is if a squirrel appears within my sight. ZOOM!
4. Technically, I'm cross-dressing for Halloween. You see, only boy characters wear the pretty headdress I get to wear with my costume. If I wanted to be the girl version of my character, I wouldn't have to do much...except grow at least five times my size and have rounded ears.
5. Neither me or my character is wasteful when it comes to food. We eat everything that there is and we eat it all at once, leaving nothing untouched.
6. My character and his entire family are the stars of a really good Disney movie.
7. The character I'm dressing up as was the subject of a No. 1 hit song in the U.S. during the 1960s made famous by a doo-wop group.