The Scottie Mom Wish List
Don't know what to get that special Scottie Mom in your life this holiday season? Look no further! Heather and Mr. K helped me compile a list of things they think any Scottie Mom would love to receive as a gift this Christmas.
7. Scottie Dog iPhone Case. Relatively inexpensive and oh-so-practical. Plus, there are tons of designs to choose from. The Scottie Mom on the go will smile every time she looks down at her phone as she's reminded of her beloved Scottie(s) at home! Try CafePress or Zazzle to start.
6. A stocking full of Scottie! Find the smaller Scottie items like Scottie novelty soap bars, Walker's Scottie Dog Shortbread, Scottie wallets, etc., wrap them up and place them in a Scottie stocking.
5. The Illuminated Steel Frame Scottie Dog Sculpture. For the Scottie Mom who's not afraid to show off her glowing love of the breed publicly by adding this sweet decoration to her outdoor holiday lights display.
4. Scottie Dog iPad cover for the technology-savvy Scottie Mom. Check out this fun one designed by Coach.
3. Comfy, cozy Scottie pajamas. You can find these just about anywhere but Macy's as a fair selection currently on sale for $38. (If you pick the right colors, you can find matching Scottie slippers to go with the pajama set there, too!)
2. A customized photo album. Filled with photos of her one true love: Scotties! Better yet, support a local photographer in your area and surprise Scottie Mom with prints from the session.
1. Another rescue Scottie. The ultimate gift you can give a Scottie Mom (or a Scottie Mom-to-Be)! You'll not only be giving a Scottie in need the gift of a happy home but you'll be enriching your own life by opening your home to a little extra Scottie Love.
P.S. Don't think we forgot about you, Scottie Dads. Check out these vintage Scottie dog cufflinks!
Got other gift ideas you think fellow Scottie Moms should know about? Tell us about them in the comment box below. Happy Holidays!