Mr. K is using his presidential authority to declare 2013 the Year of the Scottie. Here's what he envisions for this monumentous new year:
1) A Reinforcement of our Iconic Image. Scottie Mom and friends will track down the very best of all things Scottie that can help keep our image fresh. (We'll share our finds, of course!)
2) Healthy Scotties, Healthy Moms. Hoomans should take 10,000 steps a day. Go with them, Scots! We'll not only become healthier as a breed but have the healthiest moms as well!
3) New Adventures. Scotties everywhere should challenge their hoomans to try a new things with them and share their experiences with other Scottie Moms so they can try it, too.
4) Scottie Tales. Scottie Moms around the world can unite this year through story telling to promote responsible Scottie ownership. Share your Scottie's tale via our facebook page. You never know who might get featured on the blog!
5) Scotties as Social Media Moguls. Scotties may not be the most common household pet but that doesn't mean they can't be the most popular on the web. Mr. K predicts the Internet pet sensation of 2013 will be a Scottie sensation! Flash your pearly whites for the camera, Scots!