No, we didn't break into the garbage bag or destuff all the toys but we still don't want you to get mad, friends. We haven't been around as much as we would like and we know you're concerned. The truth is: we're not going anywhere. Scot's honor! The humans have a lot on their plates (we offered to help them eat some of it...) and as such, Scottie Mom hasn't been able to tell our Scottie tales. Here's the Scottie digest on what you need to know:
- We both have birthdays later this month! Can you guess how old we'll be?
- Traditionally, we spend our birthday weekend in North Carolina with cousins Snackle and Circe. We will continue that tradition this year and hope to score another birthday cake from Canine Cafe Charlotte (watch us eat our cake here)!
- In three weeks, we travel north. Not quite to the North Pole but close enough. We'll make a pit stop in New York and then travel on to the great state of Rhode Island. Scottie Mom is going to let us explore the place she called home for 14 years. Oh yes, and we get to meet our Scottie great grandma for the first time! Think she'll like us?
- Get ready for the second annual Howl-o-ween pawty! Got a pawesome costume you want to debut at our second annual Howl-o-ween pawty? Send a photo to us at thescottiemom(at)gmail(dot)com. Details to follow in a future post.
- Mr. Bunny, the stuffie Mr. K got on our trip to Savannah, Ga. in March is still alive and squeaking - with no puncture wounds. Can you believe it?
- It's no secret that we all miss Scotties Barney and Miss Beazley's White House holiday videos. We're trying to convince Scottie Mom to let us decorate the Scottie House all nice and have a camera follow us around as we go. Would you like that, friends?