Scottie Mom and Dad are finally tying the knot! The date has been set, the venue selected and the dress has been purchased. There's still a lot to do so while Scottie Mom's at work during the day, I flip through all the magazines we've been collecting since the engagement for inspiration. (You can read all about Scottie Dad's very Scottie Proposal here.) You see, Scottie Mom's a busy bee between her "real" job and chronicling the important aspects - OK, every aspect - of our Scottie lives at night. So, as her maid of honor, I figured what better way to chip in and help the bride-to-be than by using my impeccable Scottie taste to help iron out the remaining details?
Here's what is on our to-do list before the big day in December:
- Choose a pawtographer.
- Select the Scottie Mom wedding colors.
- Pick out dresses for the bridesmaids (and one for me, of course!).
- Sniff out the best florists.
- Hire a rockin' band or DJ so Scottie Dad and I can boogie to the music.
- Get Mr. K into a tux he won't try to destroy.
- Finalize the menu and have some cake! (I personally can't wait for this...do you think Scottie Mom will let me participate in the taste testing?)
Phew! That's a lot for one doggie to handle. I might have to call in Mr. K for reinforcement, especially when negotiating contracts with vendors. No one will want to mess with him! Luckily, we have just under 10 months to help Scottie Mom pull everything together. I'll be sure to report back and keep everyone posted on our progress as we go. Oh, and if you come up with any fun and creative ways to work us Scotties into the wedding, be sure to let us know! Love, Heather.